Thursday, July 31, 2008

Country Fest

A bunch of friends and I decided to get together for the Kenny Chesney Poets and Pirates Tour at Gillette Stadium. Despite hitting TONS of traffic (5 1/2 hours to be exact!) both getting off the Cape and near the stadium, we all ended up having an amazing time. I remember going to Country Fest 10 years ago back when it was Foxboro Stadium. George Strait headlined and Chesney was just one of the early afternoon opening acts! Crazy how time flies...


For all you Kenny Chesney fans...

...and Keith Urban ones!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Tom and I were at that Country Fest in Foxboro 10 years ago! I remember none of our friends were George Strait fans and wanted to leave before he even sang. Tom and I said NO WAY. George is the best and we made them stay. It was a lot of fun.