Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Provincetown Getaway

While Chris was home, we took a quick getaway (sans kids)to Provincetown for a night. We stayed at the Crowne Pointe Inn, a cozy little hideaway on Bradford Street. My only regret is that we spent so much time away from the room that we didn't get to enjoy all the amazing amenities the inn had to offer! The room and grounds were gorgeous, though, and we were treated to a yummy breakfast the next day.
We forgot our camera the first night out, which was a bummer because what a crazy night it was! After dinner, we went to Drag Queen Karaoke hosted by the lovely Thirsty Burlington (who does a KILLER Cher impersonation, I might add!), and you bet I was up there singing my heart out! Twice, actually...haha. Pictures would have been fun....
BUT...at least I can provide these:





Gardens and fountain at the Inn




Pilgrim Monument



Me looking very angry at the ocean :-)

No comments: